Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All valuables were took away


then there was me, I was born and time is very clever too, are catching up on August 1 Army Day, the father give me the name Hu Jianjun, when the results on a look of a kindergarten class on the 78 called for army, too many duplicate names, so give me change of a name, My grandfather Hu Guohua said: head first fall of the brain, and then gradually dragged down, but also not very good with my parents came, he and my mother The couple have been isolated reviewed, and grandfather are also denounced and dragged through the streets tory burch sale monsters and freaks out when his great age, and old old arm, leg strength not live agonizing, not fighting back on the passing away of the two. He saw a lifetime of feng shui to other people, for the candidate cemetery, or to the cremation of his death, the impermanence of things is so. my home was copied three times total, all valuables were took away, like his grandfather during his lifetime collection of antiques, these antiques are not being copied is smashed, one did not save. Finally the only thing left is the one my grandfather left under the residual book, he asked me the book was hidden in the oil cloth on the roof of public toilets was able to escape. young people during the Cultural Revolution have three options after graduation, first joined the army, this is the best place to go One train a person, and second, the future distribution of jobs that can work. Second, when workers stay in the city, which is not bad, you can earn wages. is most unfortunate is that those who do not find them, it does not matter, or at home under attack, and these young people went to the countryside only to jump the queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment