Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tu Survey: Best Supporting Actress came out

Tu Survey: Best Supporting Actress came out, predict. Jun Ni: Renee - Qiwei Ge. Lu Chuan: I think it should be Holly - Hunter. Zengzi Air: I think it is Chanel Shoes Renee - Qi-dimensional lattice. Tu Survey: set you? Lu Chuan: I said that the 13-year-old. Tu Survey: Yes Renee - Qiwei Ge, That I think is the , concluded by thanking the parents, brother, sister-in, thank the director for giving me this dream. original Chinese: This is a very common acceptance speech, I certainly would not say so.
Lu Chuan: The pre- have to give them tips? I think it was also pulled from his pocket a note to. original Chinese: Everyone has the, you know? I'm ready for years. Tzu-Air: There Tory Burch Shoes was of such a thing, when awarded the Best Director Award, has a list that is his, and have rushed the stage, and the result was not read his name, he was embarrassed back. said to Cannes, Venice Film Prior to the tips section are the. Jun Ni: Oscar should be prepared to like some of tonic. Tzu-Air: Some of them say the same as bungee jumping, that is, read the name of the moment. Jun Ni: Lei Ni - Qiwei Ge seems to be calm this year, I remember when the last award, read the name, she on the toilet, came back they told her award, and immediately went mad. Tu Survey: It is said do a lot of stars have Chuaizhe sedatives. original Chinese: Every time I say that to die before playing, stomach pain, should the toilet. again and again to overcome their psychological barriers, certainly not now because a small matter , came to power should the toilet, may be life very stimulating. really won awards such day, or on the Jimmy Choo Oscar, it may be said to the toilet. Tu Survey: Stars in order to maintain state, but also injected a kind of botulinum drugs that may make your skin look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment