Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hollywood is the belief miracle

Hollywood is the belief miracle, chances are would this little girl a movie. Tzu-Air: Actress nomination is said to be minimal. It seems often to a number Christian Louboutin Pumps of years children Oscar nomination, I like a little boy, you might read, The Sixth Sense, I particularly like the little girl. Tu Survey: Zengzi Air predict who this year made it the best? Lu Chuan: I think it is Nick worst movie is Nothing new movie? Lu Chuan: is the Personal alive. student team was disbanded because of historical reasons. but their contribution to the world, or let people know that all of China's protection of Tibetan antelope, so I make the team process is the dissolution process. U.S. propaganda death of a staff. It Christian Louboutin Sandals is based on the historical adaptation. Tzu Hang: Who performed?
Lu Chuan: I have used this group of young actors, and 80% are Tibetan actors. Ni Jun : Once there was a homemade movie, is the Tibetan leader. Lu Chuan: is there too as a film, but I make with them is different. Tzu-Air: Wu I., recently read a lot of your newspapers film reports, and said to bring it what award. Wu Shixian: This is the newspaper scrawl, I also just finished filming new movie, called to support. Zengzi Air: Why young? old do not support? Wu Shixian: young at heart can be, I dare not say this film is for 1-80 year-old can understand, mainly to young people to see the movie. Lu Chuan: I like old Wu is a student, is the man, their finished film did not say Christian Louboutin Boots what might win awards, it was all someone else framed. original Chinese: I I felt closer to the film's fate, and there are two well-known directors are sitting next to me, I think this year may enter the film market. I have hope for Nicole edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment